Role – Hired by investors to launch company franchise
- Introduce the New Brand into a community. This community had this type of store, but we positioned ourselves as the Premium choice and we needed to show this area how we were different and why were a valuable to them.
- Focus on Marketing premium people and products to establish brand in area
- Recruit elite, seasoned staff who possessed the right attitude & were proven to be trainable. THEY were the real product of this brand.
- Educate everyone we come in contact with. Do not sell, consult based on needs.
- Make community aware of logo and what it will represent
Plan of Action –
- Brand Awareness
- Established as “Educators, Experienced, & Premium” prior to opening
- Tradesmen devoted to our Brand
- Built local Hype
- Personally appeared EVERYWHERE in logo’d apparel
- Gave away Logo’d stuff. Made the Brand recognizable
- Product sampling – everywhere!
- Become “likable”
- Social Media
- Collected email, emails and more emails
- Facebook post strategy (message, target, content)
- Networking Relationships
- Found the RIGHT Demographic
- Highest first hour opening sales in company
- Well recognized with in the community at time of opening
- Corporate Franchiser adopted tactics
- Franchiser utilized this store as “Show Store” and model for future growth
- End of first week sales = #2 in company!